Glistone™ All-Natural Sleep Enhancing Oil
Nature’s Way of Fixing Our Slumber
Glistone™ is a sleeping oil that clears up our airways and encourages air circulation within the body, which allows the mind to have a better time recharging after a long day of work.
Originating from Southeast Asia, Glistone™ obtained all of its magic using the essence of cajeput. It is known to the natives as a natural remedy against respiratory issues as well as an ancient incense used to calm their minds during hardships. With its organically calming scent and its neurologically fascinating properties, Glistone™ is the ideal oil you need for the perfect shut-eye.
How Glistone™ Works Its Magic
Once inhaled, Glistone™’s signature and calming aroma would stimulate the brain to encourage relaxation and calmness. This is due to the process called Aromatherapy, where the scent molecules travel through the nasal canal and impact the limbic system of the brain, which ends with a more refreshed and collected mood (Aromatherapy & Essential Oils for Stress Relief, 2018).
One of the main components that gives Glistone™ its amazing effect is called 1,8 – Cineole. When inhaled, this chemical’s anti-inflammation properties would allow for the airways to be cleared out; it greatly aids in combating breathing difficulties as well as encouraging better air circulation throughout the body. This also means better circulation towards the brain, which makes for better mental clarity and awareness (Moss, 2012)
Additionally, Glistone™ offers better blood circulation and healthier heart conditions through the help of Limonene. Not only does this chemical encourage a more optimized body, but it can also serve as a natural remedy against anxiety and stress. Even cancer is not safe from this powerhouse, as it can also suppress the growth of tumors in our lungs when inhaled (Are There Health Benefits to Taking Limonene?, 2020).
On top of all of that, Glistone™ consists of Beta-Caryophyllene which provides a layer of protection for the brain against neurological diseases. Due to its anti-microbial and anti-bacterial properties, Glistone™ is able to make sure the brain remains fresh and free from unwanted viruses. This makes the brain ideal for thinking as well as resting.
What Glistone™ Had to Offer
The Hidden Gem of Cajeput
1. Eases up headaches and joint pains – According to research done by RxList, cajeput, which is Glistone™’s main ingredient, is famous for easing up common headaches and joint pains due to its anti-inflammation properties. (RxList, 2021)
2. Clears up airway for better breathing – The main chemical, 1-8 Cineole, contains healing and anti-inflammation elements that can clear up the airway to ease the path for better breathing and comfort. (Brass, n.d.)
3. Relaxes the mind and destresses the brain – Terpinolene is also known as a sedative chemical, which helps stimulate the brain and calm its activity. This makes it so our mind would be more relaxed during times of rest. (Why You Should Know About Terpinolene and Its Benefits, n.d.)
4. Boosts the mood and anxiety – A study in 2013 managed to prove that Terpinolene aids in reducing anxiety; this makes your mind a perfect temple for sleeping. (Why You Should Know About Terpinolene and Its Benefits, n.d.)
5. Hastens the process to fall asleep – Cajeput is known for being the alternative remedy to cure insomnia and sleep deprivation; this is due to the Terpinolene chemical as well as its relaxing aroma. (Why You Should Know About Terpinolene and Its Benefits, n.d.)
6. Increases focus and attention span – The sharp and fruity smell itself is able to stimulate our brains to allow for better awareness and energy throughout the day. Cajeput is best for its treatment against brain fog and concentration boost. (Benefits and Uses of Cajeput Oil, n.d.)
How It Is Done
Apply 2 to 3 drops of Glistone™ into an air diffuser. For optimal results, it’s suggested to have the diffuser active in your workplace or a place of comfort, such as the bedroom and living room. To tap into its full calming potential, it is also recommended to diffuse it overnight while sleeping.
Apply 2 to 3 drops of Glistone™ on your fingertips before massaging it on the temples of your head or on the back of your neck.
Note: To achieve the best results possible, it is highly recommended to complete 1 full treatment of 3 bottles.
Ingredients: Cajeput Essence
Net Content: 10ml
Shelf Life: 3 Years
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Remember: Shipping usually takes 2-3 weeks - read our Shipping for more details!